- Running into all kinds of random people, like a girl I had a class with semesters ago and a previous Spanish teacher (gotta love those opportunities to speak Spanish:) I guess maybe both of those are not completely random.
- Trying not to be creeped out by people on computers (especially the one right next to me) that definitely don't appear to be here to study or look the typical age of the majority of students. Then again, I don't think this could exactly classify as studying either...
- Overhearing a phone call of a guy to some Katie..."Katie, I'm not gonna do that! Katie, that would mean I wouldn't even get there for 25 minutes! Katie, that's ridiculous..." *said in a fairly whiny voice, followed by a hang-up, pretty sure.
- Hearing students studying and the same students also trying to figure out whether sleep would be more beneficial at this point rather than studying (the never-ending battle in students' minds, huh). This just in from the girl across from me, "All I know is that I wanna cry." Ugh, I hear ya, girl!
- Drinking coffee. My body may or may not thank me for that later.
Oh, school. Speaking of, I need to get something done. That is, besides updating my blog. :)
Btw, shout-outs to the following people:
- Emily
- Janene
- Alissa
- Teresa
- Gloria
- Heidi H.
Thanks for reading this, and for commenting! Gloria, the Guatemala thing sounds FANTASTIC! And hearing that you're in that type of neighborhood just makes me realize even more how great it would be to come visit you. :) And little Natasha of course!
4 comments:
ah thanks for the shout out! If you ever need company on campus CALL ME :) Have a wonderful weekend! You will be missed! xox!
LINDSAY! i love this blog, this coffee, and this night with you. :) this is me leaving you a content right now. but really: I just love hanging out with you, Jan! :) LOve you!
I'll take a shout out any day! Thanks girl :-)
Am I the Emily for the shout-out? I mean, no problem if I'm not, but gosh darn it if I am, that just makes me happy! :)
Post a Comment