14.2.12

Blog features?

Kind of a common question for this blog but one that I think bears repeating is: does anyone read this blog?  Now, it's definitely  not that the only purpose of a blog is to get readers.  Simply bearing what is on one's mind and/or heart is worthwhile I think.  However, if that's the case, I might just skip on over to my couch and curl up with my journal.  However, to those of you who are still reading, here's what I'm wanting to do on here...but let me back up.

The season of life I seem to be in right now is one of weddings.  Now I realize weddings happen pretty much all the time, but it's just that now is kind of another "wave" of weddings of those that I'm close with.  And from last November to this coming, it's looking like I will be/will have been in five different bridal parties.  To go on about how that makes me feel and whether or not I will end up always a bridesmaid and never a bride is not my intent.  So, what then is my point in saying all this?  Well...

I was thinking it'd be cool to "feature" these couples in my blog.  Everyone loves a good love story when they hear it, right?  It's an honor for me to have a part in their wedding, but more importantly in their lives, and I'm blessed to have them in mine.  Here's what I'm thinking: a little bit of their story, a few "interview" questions with the couple, a picture or 5, and maybe a few comments from me.  Sound like a plan?  (At the rate I'm going with this blog, the first post should be coming in 6 months or so.) :P
No, I'm aiming for sooner than that.  But just excited!!  :)

5 comments:

tiff said...

i read your blog! heart you! miss you!

Twila said...

I do and love to hear whats happening, I'll be happy to hear what ever you post. Twila H..

Anonymous said...

I miss you like crazy, but think of you often.....and they are good thots!
Hope school is treating you well - Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

I read your blog on occasion! I still want to meet up with you sometime if you can spare a moment in your busy life!-Carly

Anonymous said...

DO IT! Can't wait to read more =) I love and miss you Lindsay! -Mary S

Post a Comment